- ➢ Average damage
- ➢ High rate of fire
- ➢ Moderate recoil
- ➢ Average magazine size compared to other rifles
- ➢ High rate of accuracy
- ➢ High recoil when rapid firing
- ➢ Long reload time
- ➢ Expensive (when compared to its counterpart, the AK47)
- ➢ The M4A4 is typically the go-to rifle for the Counter Terrorists. It has a longer range then the AK47 while offering sustainable damage.
- ➢ Although headshots from the M4A4 will not result in a fatal hit against armored targets (it will against unarmored targets), it is recommended to aim for the head to deliver high damage or kill injured opponents.
- ➢ While the M4A4 has its weaknesses, its relatively low recoil, compared to the SMGs and the AK47, allows it to perform accurately in close combat.
- ➢ For long range plays, attempt to use the tapping shooting technique to secure headshots – the tapping technique is controlling your burst fire by waiting ~0.3 seconds (or for your crosshair to reset) in between shots.
- ➢ Bursting is the best technique for medium and short range plays. Since it takes 2 bullets to the head, or 5 bullets to the torso, to secure a kill against armored opponents, aim for the torso and burst fire 4 shots.
- ➢ With the burst technique, allow your recoil to start at the midsection of the hitbox and work its way up to head. If you can land 1 body shot and 1 headshot in succession, this will secure the kill.
- ➢ At extremely close range, the M4A4 can be effective at spraying with its 666 RPM fire rate.
M4A4 | Howl
M4A4 | Modern Hunter
M4A4 | Poseidon
StatTrak™ M4A4 | Asiimov