- ➢ High damage
- ➢ Fast reload
- ➢ Average magazine size
- ➢ High first shot accuracy
- ➢ Effective range
- ➢ Efficient price
- ➢ High recoil when rapid firing
- ➢ Lower rate of fire compared to the M4A4
- ➢ Heavy weapon
- ➢ Emits a loud sound when fired
- ➢ The AK47 is typically the go-to rifle for the Terrorists. It has adequate range while offering sustainable damage.
- ➢ Headshots from the AK47 will result in a fatal hit against even armored targets
- ➢ The AK47 has little side to side recoil when burst firing ~8 bullets.
- ➢ The high penetration of the AK47 allows for excellent wall/obstacle penetration (wall-banging).
- ➢ While the AK47 has its weaknesses (such as high recoil and slow movement speed), its high damage, range, magazine size, and low cost give it a slight edge over the M4A4.
- ➢ For long range plays, attempt to use the tapping technique while aiming at the chest – the tapping technique is controlling your burst fire by waiting ~0.3 seconds (or for your crosshair to reset) in between shots.
- ➢ Burst firing is the best technique for medium and short range plays. The first 2 shots from the AK47 are highly accurate (the third burst shot can jump quite a bit upwards).
- ➢ With the burst technique, allow your recoil to start at the midsection of the hitbox and work its way up to the head.
- ➢ The AK47’s first shot can be as accurate as that of a scoped sniper rifle when aimed properly. Because of this, using the strafe shooting technique while burst firing is the optimal strategy.
StatTrak™ AK-47 | Fire Serpent
StatTrak™ AK-47 | Vulcan
StatTrak™ AK-47 | Jaguaris
StatTrak™ AK-47 | Aquamarine Revenge